For years, we have served as general counsel to entrepreneurs, public and private U.S.-based companies, and multinational and international businesses doing business in the U.S. and around the world. Whether we are working with entrepreneurs in the startup phase of a venture or with a well-established public company in need of daily counsel, we help clients achieve immediate and long-term objectives.
We assist clients in all areas of corporate and commercial law:
- Software license and use agreements
- Data privacy and processing documents
- Emerging and alternative technology agreements
- Entity formation
- Holding company and corporate structuring, restructuring and spin-offs
- Corporate management and governance
- Joint ventures, collaborations and strategic partnerships
- Intellectual property licensing and other technology transfer agreements
- Manufacturing, supply and distribution agreements
- Creation and ongoing negotiation of important company form documents for employees, consultants, vendors, customers, resellers and other strategic partners
- Employment agreements and equity compensation (including stock option plans)
When You Need Us Most
We also serve our clients by representing and guiding them in critical situations such as approaching commercial negotiations with large customers, exploring strategic partnering opportunities, handling third party complaints, and enforcing or strategizing around intellectual property rights. In these situations, our interest is not just in helping our clients to reach the desired objective in an expeditious manner , but also in making sure our clients know that we care about their peace of mind so they can get back to business as usual.