Tax and securities matters inform the structure of nearly every corporate transaction our clients undertake. Our firm has years of experience in a wide range of domestic and international tax issues.
The firm’s tax and securities practice compliments the firm’s corporate and international practices, and enables clients to achieve tax-efficient results in both compliance and structuring matters, including:
- Taxable and nontaxable acquisitions
- Domestic tax structuring, including entity formation issues, internal restructurings, entity conversions, as well as S corporation, limited liability company, and partnership tax issues
- Public and private securities offerings
- Tax-exempt organization advice, including 501(c)(3) compliance and governance
- Equity compensation
- International tax planning considerations, including transfer pricing, controlled foreign corporation and passive foreign investment company issues, and Section 367 and Section 1248 dispositions